Anthony Quinn Warner: Antioch, Tennessee man’s home searched in Nashville explosion; what we know – al.com

The Antioch, Tennessee home searched by law enforcement following the Christmas Day explosion in Nashville belonged to a man named Anthony Quinn Warner, according to multiple news reports.

Warner is considered a suspect in connection with the Nashville bombing, Newsweek has reported.

CBS News reported Warner has been identified as a person of interest in this case.

”A LexisNexis report, obtained by Newsweek, shows Warner’s address as 3724 Bakerton Road, Nashville, the same location authorities began searching on Saturday. Warner was born in January 1957 and is 63 years old, that report states. “Allpeople.com, a free online directory of business contacts, has Warner linked to Custom Alarms Electronics, a business located at 3724 Bakerton Road.”

Here is full coverage of the Nashville explosion.

Investigators with the FBI, ATF and the Metro Nashville Police Department converged to the 100 block of Bakertown Road in Antioch just before 11 a.m. Saturday, The Tennessean reported.

“No one was inside the home, according to FBI Special Agent Jason Pack, who said the agency’s evidence response team entered the home at about 2:30 p.m. for a court approved search,” that report stated. “Neighbors told The Tennessean an RV similar to the one in the explosion was parked at the home within the last two weeks.”

“NewsChannel 5 Investigates discovered just weeks ago – (Warner) signed over his longtime home to a 29-year old woman who lives in California,” another report stated.

The Daily Mail reported Warner gave a house valued at $160,000 woman to Michelle Swing, a 29-year-old woman living in Los Angeles, in November for free.

“I didn’t even buy the house he just deeded it over to me without my knowledge. So this all very weird to me, that’s about all I can say,” Swing told The Daily Mail.

“However, Warner also (transferred) another home on Bakertown Road to Swing via a quitclaim deed last year,” that report stated.

“According to a document posted online, on Nov. 25 he signed over the property to a woman in Los Angeles at no cost to her. The document was signed by Warner, but not by the woman,” Reuters reported.

ABC News also reported that other investigators are working with behavioral analysts to help them understand what prompted someone to commit the “intentional act” of blowing up the RV.

“Marco Rodriguez lives in the same building as Warner. He said at around 10 a.m. on Saturday federal agents told him to evacuate,” WTVF reported. “They came in and told us to get out just in case there was a bomb or something,” Rodriguez said in that report.

The attack, which damaged an AT&T building, continued to wreak havoc Saturday on cellphone service and police and hospital communications in several Southern states.

The blast injured three people and Metro Nashville Police Chief John Drake said “have found tissue that we believe could be remains, but we’ll have that examined and let you know at that time.” Police could not say whether it potentially came from someone inside the RV.

The bombing continues to cause disruptions for phone and internet services in parts of Alabama.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Source

Related posts