Buckingham Palace ‘BURIES’ report on Meghan’s ‘bullying’: Official inquiry into allegations the Duchess of Sussex bullied staff before Megxit ‘will never be published’
- Buckingham Palace ‘has buried a report’ on claims Meghan Markle bullied staff
- The Queen paid for an independent inquiry into the claims by a private law firm
- Yet it will never see the light of day in a bid to heal a rift within the royal family
Buckingham Palace has buried a report on claims the Duchess of Sussex bullied royal staff before Megxit, it has been claimed.
Meghan Markle was accused of bullying her staff before she moved to California with Prince Harry as the pair quit as working royals.
Courtiers said it was an attempt to stop stoking tensions between the Sussexes and the rest of the royals.
Only ‘four or five’ former members of the Sussexes’ team in total have been spoken to as part of the Royal Household’s official investigation into the claims.
Prince Harry NS Meghan, Duchess of Sussex during their bombshell interview with Oprah
Harry with Meghan after they announced their engagement in the Sunken Garden in Kensington Palace in London on November 27, 2017
The couple would have had up to 25 working for them at times – many of whom could be considered potential witnesses.
But nothing has been heard since last summer by any of those involved in the allegations.
Just over a year since the inquiry was launched, royal officials have so far refused to divulge any of their findings – or even confirm whether the results of the investigation will be included in this year’s annual review, due to be published in June, as previously suggested.
The Palace will not even make a public statement about the report or acknowledge changes to its HR policies in the wake of Markle’s alleged bullying.
Two senior staff accused Meghan of bullying them while another former employee said she ‘humiliated’ them.
Another aide said she used ’emotional cruelty and manipulation, which could also be called bullying’.
The Queen pictured standing on the Buckingham Palace balcony during the Platinum Jubilee Pageant in London on June 5, 2022
Meghan has refuted the claims and later told Oprah Winfrey on a highly controversial interview that Buckingham Palace was using the media to ‘peddle a wholly false narrative’.
In the same interview, the Duke and Duchess made a number of claims that were later proved to be false.
MailOnline has contacted Buckingham Palace and the Duke and Duchess of Sussex for comment.