Any rom-com film buff could recognise their favourite engagement scenes, but it takes a true aficionado of the big screen to identify them from just these minimalist graphics.
Paying homage to some of the most romantic movies that have graced our screens over the years, the experts at British jewellery retailer Goldsmiths created a series of puzzles depicting the loved-up moments in five films.
From a plane to in front of an extravagant walk-in wardrobe in New York, these are some of the best engagement scenes stripped of their characters – so, will you score full marks?
With the help of some handy clues, put your knowledge to the test and then check out the answers below…
1. Clue: She’s a small-town girl making it in the Big Apple – she just needs to tie up a few loose ends first
2. Clue: This couple won’t have any problem finding their wedding entertainment
3. Clue: We never thought this New York fashionista would ever make it down the aisle
4. Clue: Will she, or won’t she?
5. Clue: This group of friends certainly have their diaries full
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. The Wedding Singer
3. Sex and the City
4. Runaway Bride
5. Four Weddings and a Funeral