Ex-NRL WAG Arabella Del Busso won’t appear on SAS Australia

Sponsored Video
Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  • 1
  •  
  •  
  •   
  •  
  •  
    1
    Share

Arabella Del Busso sent fans into a spin when it was reported that she was being considered to appear on Channel Seven’s military-style series SAS Australia.

But now Daily Mail Australia can reveal the 31-year-old controversial NRL WAG won’t be appearing on its upcoming reality show.

A spokesman for the network confirmed filming has wrapped.

EXCLUSIVE: Notorious ex-WAG Arabella Del Busso (pictured) will NOT be joining Seven's upcoming reality series, SAS Australia - as it's revealed the show has already been filmed

EXCLUSIVE: Notorious ex-WAG Arabella Del Busso (pictured) will NOT be joining Seven’s upcoming reality series, SAS Australia – as it’s revealed the show has already been filmed

Photos from the set of the series taken during filming last month show no signs of Arabella. 

‘Nothing has been confirmed yet,’ the brunette bombshell said when she was approached for comment.

Angry rugby league fans vented their frustration on Twitter after it was revealed on Sunday that Arabella could possibly join the cast. 

Not this time! Daily Mail Australia can reveal the model won't be appearing on this year's season of the upcoming reality show

Not this time! Daily Mail Australia can reveal the model won’t be appearing on this year’s season of the upcoming reality show

‘I’ll never watch Channel Seven putting a loser like that on shows how much credibility they have,’ one fan tweeted.

‘I, for one, will not be tuning in… Absolutely disgusted in your efforts for ratings,’ another added.

‘It’s very controversial at the moment, but hey haters will hate,’ Arabella said in response to the backlash.

Not happy: Angry rugby league fans vented their frustration on Twitter after it was revealed on Sunday that Arabella was tipped to be joining the cast

Not happy: Angry rugby league fans vented their frustration on Twitter after it was revealed on Sunday that Arabella was tipped to be joining the cast

On Sunday, News Corp reported the lingerie model was among the growing list of celebrities including convicted drug smuggler Schapelle Corby and publicist Roxy Jacenko.

The military-style program will see the contestants having to endure sleep deprivation, interrogation techniques and physical challenges.

To date, Candice Warner, Merrick Watts and Nick Cummins are the only celebrities to confirmed to be joining previously announced Roxy and Schapelle.

SAS Australia premieres this October on Channel Seven. 

Soon to air: SAS Australia will air in October on Seven. Pictured: Schapelle Corby

Soon to air: SAS Australia will air in October on Seven. Pictured: Schapelle Corby

Source


Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  • 1
  •  
  •  
  •   
  •  
  •  
    1
    Share

Related posts

Ex-NRL WAG Arabella Del Busso won’t appear on SAS Australia

Sponsored Video
Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  • 1
  •  
  •  
  •   
  •  
  •  
    1
    Share

Arabella Del Busso sent fans into a spin when it was reported that she was being considered to appear on Channel Seven’s military-style series SAS Australia.

But now Daily Mail Australia can reveal the 31-year-old controversial NRL WAG won’t be appearing on its upcoming reality show.

A spokesman for the network confirmed filming has wrapped.

EXCLUSIVE: Notorious ex-WAG Arabella Del Busso (pictured) will NOT be joining Seven's upcoming reality series, SAS Australia - as it's revealed the show has already been filmed

EXCLUSIVE: Notorious ex-WAG Arabella Del Busso (pictured) will NOT be joining Seven’s upcoming reality series, SAS Australia – as it’s revealed the show has already been filmed

Photos from the set of the series taken during filming last month show no signs of Arabella. 

‘Nothing has been confirmed yet,’ the brunette bombshell said when she was approached for comment.

Angry rugby league fans vented their frustration on Twitter after it was revealed on Sunday that Arabella could possibly join the cast. 

Not this time! Daily Mail Australia can reveal the model won't be appearing on this year's season of the upcoming reality show

Not this time! Daily Mail Australia can reveal the model won’t be appearing on this year’s season of the upcoming reality show

‘I’ll never watch Channel Seven putting a loser like that on shows how much credibility they have,’ one fan tweeted.

‘I, for one, will not be tuning in… Absolutely disgusted in your efforts for ratings,’ another added.

‘It’s very controversial at the moment, but hey haters will hate,’ Arabella said in response to the backlash.

Not happy: Angry rugby league fans vented their frustration on Twitter after it was revealed on Sunday that Arabella was tipped to be joining the cast

Not happy: Angry rugby league fans vented their frustration on Twitter after it was revealed on Sunday that Arabella was tipped to be joining the cast

On Sunday, News Corp reported the lingerie model was among the growing list of celebrities including convicted drug smuggler Schapelle Corby and publicist Roxy Jacenko.

The military-style program will see the contestants having to endure sleep deprivation, interrogation techniques and physical challenges.

To date, Candice Warner, Merrick Watts and Nick Cummins are the only celebrities to confirmed to be joining previously announced Roxy and Schapelle.

SAS Australia premieres this October on Channel Seven. 

Soon to air: SAS Australia will air in October on Seven. Pictured: Schapelle Corby

Soon to air: SAS Australia will air in October on Seven. Pictured: Schapelle Corby

Source


Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  • 1
  •  
  •  
  •   
  •  
  •  
    1
    Share

Related posts