Ezra Miller is charged with felony burglary after allegedly breaking into a Vermont home and stealing bottles of liquor
- Miller, 29, was reported to have stolen bottles of liquor from a Vermont home
- Vermont State Police charged them with felony burglary after reviewing tapes
- Police found Miller on Sunday night and ordered them to appear in court
- They are scheduled for arraignment in Vermont in late September
- Miller has been involved in several disturbing incidents in recent months
Ezra Miller has been charged with felony burglary after they allegedly broke into a house in Vermont back in May.
The 29-year-old star of The Flash was accused of breaking and entering into the house in Stamford, Vermont, in a complaint, TMZ reported on Monday.
Miller, who uses they/them pronouns, has been staying under the radar in recent months, but they were reported found on Sunday night an ordered to appear for their arraignment at Vermont Superior Court Bennington’s Criminal Division in late September.
More legal trouble: Ezra Miller has been charged with felony burglary after allegedly breaking into a house in Vermont back in May, TMZ reported on Monday; seen in January 2020 in LA