Seriously tricky 25-question quiz will test your general knowledge – so, do YOU have what it takes to score full marks?
- This brain teasing 25 question quiz will put your general knowledge to the test
- Players are challenged on their knowledge on a wide range of different topics
- To make things easier it is a multiple choice quiz – so, can you score full marks?
A fiendishly tough 25-question quiz has been designed to stretch players’ general knowledge to the limit.
The quiz, shared on US-based trivia platform Quizly, features questions that cover all kinds of trivia – from mythology to geography.
To make things a little easier, the creators have made it a multiple choice quiz… but it’s still surprisingly difficult to score full marks.
But do you have what it takes to get a top score? Scroll down to take the quiz then check your answers at the bottom (and no cheating!)
A tricky new 25-question quiz has been designed to put players’ general knowledge skills to the test – do you have what it takes to get full marks? (stock image)
- 1 month
- 1 day
- 1 year
- 1 week
- The Vikings
- The Hunger Games
- Game of Thrones
- Harry Potter
- South Africa
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- Dragon tails
- Air stream
- Lava cake
- White sesame seeds
- Cats only make about 20 distinct sounds
- The word ‘cat’ comes from the Latin for a domestic cat, as opposed to the Latin for a wild cat
- Cats like sweet-tasting things
- Only 350 Americans are bitten by cats per year
- Los Angeles
- Vatican City
- Hong Kong
Now check your answers!
3. 1 year
6. Harry Potter
23. The word ‘cat’ comes from the Latin for a domestic cat, as opposed to the Latin for a wild cat
25. Vatican City