The full line-up for this year’s I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! has reportedly been revealed.
Soap stars, TV presenters, a retired boxer and a politician have all been named as among the stars heading to the Australian outback.
According to The Sun, 12 celebrities have signed on the dotted line to take part on the new series which premieres on Sunday November 19.
Confirmation of the I’m A Celebrity start date comes as the jungle campmates began to land in Australia ahead of the show’s launch date.
Former UKIP leader Nigel is said to have agreed to take part this year after previously turning down bosses offers several times.
On his GB News show on October, 30, Mr Farage said he was considering it this time round as he feels he might be able to ‘connect’ with a younger audience.
He said: ‘Several times since 2016 I’ve had I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! from ITV saying to me ”Come into the jungle”.
‘And they’ve always offered me really quite substantial sums of money to do so, and I have always thought ”No, it’s probably not the right thing for me to do”.
The politician-turned-TV presenter said the show has approached him again this year but that ‘unlike previous years’ he is ‘giving it very, very serious consideration’.
He added that he feels there are ”downsides” to him doing the show but said he would give an ‘absolute definitive answer within the next 48 hours’.
Georgia Toffolo – known best as Toff – won the show in 2017 and was said to be personally managing negotiations between ITV and Mr Farage.
Britney Spears’ estranged younger sister is swapping Hollywood for the horrors of the Australian wilderness after signing up for the latest series of I’m A Celebrity.
The pop icon’s misgivings towards her younger sister were laid bare in recent autobiography The Woman In Me, in which she claimed Jamie Lynn had refused her plea for help after Britney was admitted to a residential treatment facility, purportedly against her will.
Jamie Lynn has expressed her own issues with the singer in 2022 warts-and-all memoir Things I Should Have Said: Family, Fame, and Figuring it Out.
Bosses will be hoping the 32-year old mother-of-two will reveal previously unheard details about her fractious relationship with Britney.
Earlier this year, Josie was reported to be in advanced talks to be joining the cast of I’m A Celebrity.
‘I’m A Celeb producers have begun negotiations with Josie’s team to try and lure her with a £100,000 contract. Talks are at an advanced stage,’ a source said.
The source added Josie has been a fan of the ITV series for many years and is now determined to take a bigger step in her TV career.
‘The stint could propel her into the mainstream and land her bigger gigs,’ they said.
Josie rose to fame after winning Big Brother in 2010 and is now a regular presenter on This Morning.
Frankie has reportedly told his friends his greatest concern about starring in the upcoming series of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!
The jockey has been tipped to be heading straight to Australia to munch on some creepy crawlies and challenge himself in some terrifying challenges in the jungle after his retirement.
It has been reported that the sportsman is keen to star in the ITV show, but isn’t as worried about the bugs or trials as he is about his appearance.
Speaking to The Sun, a source revealed: ‘Frankie is excited for the jungle but is just worried about who will do his hair while he is there!’
Frankie, who announced his retirement from horse racing after 35 years in December last year, was reported to be joining I’m A Celeb last month.
First Dates maître Fred, who previously said he ‘would never’ go on the ITV reality show, has been lined up in hopes ‘he’ll be a hit with the ladies.’
Fred once revealed that although he ‘adore’s frogs legs’ the bushtucker trials aren’t up his ‘gastronomie’ standard.
A TV insider said: ‘Show bosses hope he’ll be a hit with the ladies watching, which is part of the reason they’ve targeted him.
‘Everyone’s really excited that they’re close to signing him up.’
Nick will reportedly be joining his fellow celebrities in the jungle this year.
The Hollyoaks actor, 48, is best known for his role as Tony Hutchinson, which he has played for 28 years.
It has been reported he is in talks to swap Chester for the jungle, when the ITV show launches in November.
Speaking to The Sun, a TV source said: ‘Tony from Hollyoaks – as Nick will always happily be known as – is an absolute soap legend and a huge signing for I’m A Celeb.
‘Soap stars always do brilliantly on the show because they come with a loyal following and they don’t come more down-to-earth and likeable than Nick. He would be fantastic and make great telly if he makes the final cut.
Danielle is reportedly in talks to appear on the new series of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!
Danielle’s character Lola Pearce died from brain cancer on the soap in May this year as part of a gripping storyline and now the star could be heading into the jungle.
‘Danielle is at the height of her career and in demand after her moving storyline on EastEnders, but she’s really caught the eye of ITV bosses to appear in the upcoming series of the jungle,’ a source told The Sun.
‘As well as being a talented actress with a huge fanbase, Danielle has a fun personality with a wicked sense of humour, which makes her the ideal campmate for the show.
Former Made In Chelsea star Sam is said to have joined the line-up for this year’s show.
A source recently said: ‘Sam is a great signing because he has a huge fan base and a funny self-deprecating personality.
‘While it might put a bit of pressure on their relationship, it’s a huge year for them.’
At just 24 years old, social media influencer Nella will be the youngest cast member on this year’s series.
The former Catfish UK presenter boasts 800,000 subscribers on YouTube and one million followers on TikTok.
The star is originally from Belgium but she is now based in London.
Bosses are reportdly hoping Nella will connect with younger viewers and bring in more millenial and gen Z fans to the show.
Former JLS star Marvin was reported to have joined the cast earlier this month.
Marvin, 38, and his wife Rochelle, 34, present BBC gameshow The Hit List and have also previously co-hosted This Morning together.
A source said: Marvin would be a brilliant signing. Not only is he known to fans of The X Factor and fans of JLS, but the audience for The Hit List and This Morning spans from kids right through older viewers.
‘And with Rochelle’s backing, he’s got a ready made fan base. He’ll have lots of showbiz stories to tell, too, from his 15 years in the limelight.’
Grace is reportedly set to join the I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! line-up and will be entering the Australian jungle later this month, despite previously blasting the show.
According to The Sun, the Masterchef star, who called the show out as ‘puerile’ and ‘dumb’ has signed a deal rumoured to be up to £100,000.
In the past, Grace has branded the show ‘a puerile venture into starvation, televised constipation and animal cruelty, abbreviated by ads for Iceland £1 curries.’
In 2012, she also admitted that she was embarrassed to watch it, saying: ‘I snap my blinds firmly shut before settling down to watch I’m a Celeb, in fear the theme tune alone devalues my property.’