They have joined a host of reality stars in jetting to the United Arab Emirates over the festive season.
And Love Island‘s Georgia Steel and Francesca Allen made the most of their holiday in Dubai as they ignored social distancing rules to embrace on a yacht on Tuesday.
The Love Island stars, Georgia, 22 and Francesca, 25, stripped off to their bikini as they posed and pouted up a storm, amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Having a nice trip? Love Island’s Georgia Steel and Francesca Allen made the most of their holiday in Dubai as they ignored social distancing rules to embrace on a yacht on Tuesday
Georgia looked incredible as she flaunted her perky cleavage, washboard midriff and peachy posterior in a mint green string bikini while dancing on the boat.
Her caramel tresses were styled sleek and straight and she opted for a radiant palette of make-up for the day.
Francesca opted for a denim blue crossover bikini top and matching bottoms as she embraced her pal.
In Dubai social distancing and the wearing of face masks is mandatory when away from your home. This also applies to visitors staying in hotels when they are not in their room.
That’s not 2m apart! The Love Island stars, Georgia, 22 and Francesca, 25, stripped off to their bikini as they posed and pouted up a storm, amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic
The United Arab Emirates has played host to a number of stars over the past year, despite the consistent rules throughout advising against international travel, save for work or education.
Amid yacht trips and wild nights out, a host of stars, including TOWIE’s Amber Turner, Dan Edgar, Yazmin Oukhellou and James Lock, have all maintained their trips have been for business purposes with many confirming their work plans on social media or to publications through their representatives.
Georgia shared a series of snaps taken in Manchester Airport as she prepared to go on a post-Christmas trip on Monday amid the city’s Tier 3 status and guidelines – instructing against non-essential travel.
Toned: Georgia looked incredible as she flaunted her perky cleavage, washboard midriff and peachy posterior in a mint green string bikini while dancing on the boat
Not distanced: Francesca opted for a denim blue crossover bikini top and matching bottoms as she embraced her pal
Party: Georgia showed off her lithe frame as she posed on the yacht
Her pal and co-star Hayley Hughes joined her in sharing boastful posts about the trip, including an image in her Business Class plane seat, before documenting her arrival on Instagram Stories.
Georgia and Hayley were preparing to join fellow Love Islanders Joanna Chimonides and Francesa, amid growing fury over reality stars ‘bending rules’ while the UK remains in partial lockdown.
The latest celebrity jaunts come amid warnings England could be plunged into ‘Tier 5’ restrictions within days after scientists were said to have advised Boris Johnson to impose tougher measures than those in November’s lockdown – with secondary schools, pubs and non-essential shops shut.
Government guidelines for international travel currently state: ‘Following identification of a new variant of the virus, international travel from your area may be increasingly restricted because of domestic regulations…
Dance: Francesca showed off her pert posterior in the video
Enjoying yourself girls? On Monday, Georgia and Hayley Hughes were the latest stars to jet to Dubai as they headed out to meet a host of their co-stars
‘Different rules apply in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. For example, those in tier 4 areas in England will not be permitted to travel abroad apart from limited exceptions, such as work purposes. Follow all the rules that apply to you.’
The general travel advice on the Gov.uk site reads: ‘We continue to advise against all non-essential international travel to some countries and territories. You should check the country page for your destination….
‘We are monitoring the international situation very closely and keeping this advice under constant review so that it reflects our latest assessment of risks to British people. We take a range of factors into account.
‘For coronavirus, this includes the incidence rate and the resilience of healthcare provision in each country.’
Travelling to Dubai from the UK: what are the rules?
- As of Sunday 20th December, if you live in a Tier 4 area, you can only travel internationally – or within the UK – where you first have a legally permitted reason to leave home
- If you live outside a Tier 4 area you may still transit into or through a Tier 4 area to travel abroad if you need to, but you should carefully consider whether you need to do so
- In addition, you should follow the public health advice in the country you’re visiting and should look at the rules in place at your destination and the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) travel advice
- UK residents currently abroad do not need to return home immediately. However, you should check with your airline or travel operator on arrangements for returning
- For foreign nationals, if you are a resident in a Tier 4 area you are subject to the ‘Stay at Home’ regulations.
- You should not travel abroad unless it is permitted If you are visiting the UK and are in a Tier 4 area, you may return home
- You should check whether there are any restrictions in place at your destination
- Dubai is one of around ten countries which are now welcoming Brits without a quarantine on either side
- Visitors must be required to fill out a ‘health declaration’ form and provide valid health insurance on arrival
- Brits must present a negative PCR test result from within the past 96 hours, or take a test at the airport