MAFS’ Susie Bradley thanks fans for their messages following health scare


Todd Carney’s MAFS star ex-fiancée Susie Bradley thanks fans for their messages after she was rushed to hospital following health scare

Former Married At First Sight star Susie Bradley has spoken out after she was rushed to hospital following a health scare.

The cosmetic nurse, 29, shared a post to Instagram on Saturday, thanking her fans for their support after collapsing at her home on the Gold Coast last week.

‘There’s a lot I feel I appreciate now more than I have before. I’ve had some beautiful messages the last few days,’ she wrote.

Todd Carney's MAFS star ex-fiancée Susie Bradley thanked fans for their messages after she was rushed to hospital following health scare

Todd Carney’s MAFS star ex-fiancée Susie Bradley thanked fans for their messages after she was rushed to hospital following health scare

‘Each of which have caught me right at a time when I have really needed it. They have saved me in some terrible moments so thank you, really thank you,’ she added.

It comes after Susie returned to Instagram on Thursday to announce she’d taken temporary leave from her beauty clinic business.

‘To my beautiful clients, second to my family and friends, my clients and your happiness are what makes me shine,’ the mother of two began.

The cosmetic nurse, 29, shared a post to Instagram, thanking her followers for their messages after collapsing at her home on the Gold Coast last Saturday

The cosmetic nurse, 29, shared a post to Instagram, thanking her followers for their messages after collapsing at her home on the Gold Coast last Saturday

‘So that you can have the very best from me which you all deserve, I have had to make the decision not to return to work until July 4,’ she added, before confirming missed appointments would be ‘rescheduled’.

She chose not to share details of her recent health scare, nor the reason why she is unable to work for the rest of the month.

‘Please know how deeply I understand my not being available can impact your appointments / things you may have had planned etc. and if it would be possible for me to return to work sooner I absolutely would,’ she continued. 

‘I appreciate both your support and understanding.’

Susie returned to Instagram on Thursday to announce she'd taken temporary leave from her beauty clinic business

Susie returned to Instagram on Thursday to announce she’d taken temporary leave from her beauty clinic business

It came days after the Susie’s ex-fiancé, former NRL player Todd Carney, gave fans an update on her health.

Carney, 36, told The Courier-Mail on Wednesday she was out of hospital and ‘fine’.

‘She’s in a fit and well place. She’ll probably go back to work in the next couple of days,’ he told the publication.

After days of silence, the 29-year-old returned to Instagram on Thursday to announce she had taken temporary leave from her beauty clinic business

After days of silence, the 29-year-old returned to Instagram on Thursday to announce she had taken temporary leave from her beauty clinic business 

He declined to comment on the incident, but categorically disputed a version given by emergency service sources.

‘Our relationship status is irrelevant to the whole conversation,’ Carney said.

Susie was reportedly in a serious condition when emergency services arrived to her Benowa Waters home on the Gold Coast last Saturday.

The incident came just hours after Susie, a mother of two, confirmed she had ended her engagement to the retired rugby league star.

Susie was reportedly in a serious condition when emergency services arrived to her Benowa Waters home on the Gold Coast last Saturday

Susie was reportedly in a serious condition when emergency services arrived to her Benowa Waters home on the Gold Coast last Saturday 

Source

Related posts