Young businesswoman shares extensive list of the 92 reasons why she doesn’t want kids: ‘I like having fun’
- A young Aussie woman has been keeping a list of all the reasons not to have kids
- The list has grown to 92 reasons and some of the reasons shocked her followers
- The reasons range from poo explosions to laser removed hair growing back
A young Australian businesswoman has been keeping a list of all the reasons she doesn’t want to give birth, and it’s already climbed to 92 points.
Nina Rismondo, who owns Still NKD exfoliating glove band, started the list as a joke to explain to people why she doesn’t want kids when they ask.
However the more she learns about having children, the more serious it has become.
The South Australian woman listed everything from no free time and poo explosions to the fact that the hair she has had laser removal treatment for will return.
Scroll down for video
Young business owner Nina Rismondo (pictured) shared her list of the 92 reasons she does not want to have kids
‘I originally started this just for when people ask me why I don’t want kids I can just show them my list, it’s a bit of a joke,’ Ms Rismondo said.
She often shares videos of frightening side effects of giving birth that inspire her to add another reason to her list.
The latest inspiration was a woman saying ‘did you now you can rip your clit while giving birth?’
‘Ahm that’s getting added to the list now, that’s getting added,’ the woman quickly said in response.
Nina’s full list of reasons she doesn’t want kids
1. Uni hole
2. They become a small version of you
3. No free time
4. No spare disposable cash
5. Terrible 2’s 3’s 4’s so on
6. Post birth face rash
7. Loose skin on breasts
8. Hearing cries everyday
9. Scars from C section
10. Wearing an adult diaper after vaginal birth
11. Sh*t yourself during birth
12. Have to birth the placenta
13. Boobs get massive then deflate
14. Mucus plug wtf that is
15. They shush you / attitude
16. Cracked bleeding nipples
17. You can get rashes on your body
18. Gain weight
19. Stretch marks / loose skin
20. You can swell / retain water
22. UTI after birth
23. Morning sickness
24. Placenta previa (bleed at the time)
25. Pregnancy diabetes
26. Pressure on hips / pelvis
27. Never gonna have a normal bladder
28. Frequent urination
29. Can’t eat certain things
30. The pregnant lady waddle
31. Acne breakouts
32. Hair loss
34. Baby poops inside you
35. Have an uncontrollable bladder
36. Their foot can get stuck in your ribs
37. No alcohol, smoking or drugs
38. Constant acid reflux
39. People rubbing your belly
40. Pregnancy insomnia
41. Contractions – no thank you
42. Hours of labour
43. At least 10 strangers staring at my vagina
44. Child can choke on its own poop inside
45. You could lose your uterus (uterus prolapse)
46. Can get infection from c section
47. No sex for minimum six weeks
48. Your pelvis might crack from giving birth
49. Postpartum depression
50. All hair I’ve lasered comes back
51. Waking up throughout the night
52. Changing a poo diaper
53. Poo explosions
54. Crying and whinging from baby
55. Crying and whinging from me
56. Can lose teeth during birth
57. Lactating when I’m not even pregnant
58. Lactating when another baby that’s not mine cries
59. Can rip clitoris while giving birth
60. Would have to give up FIFO / career
61. Permanent renal failure
62. Can’t sneeze years later without pissing self
63. Can get collapsed arches in feet
64. After c section all your organs wiggle back into place
65. Lose sex drive
66. Husband stitch
67. Lack of communication / say during pregnancy
69. Messes with the foundation of any marriage or partner
70. Chance of being bedridden for months
71. Vagina can turn green or blue
72. Your nipple stretches and looks like a chode
73. Can temporarily get worse eyesight
74. Can permanently get worse eyesight
75. Anal fissures
76. Have a dependent human for the rest of my life
77. Adult diaper after c section
78. Risk of hyperemesis gravidarum
79. They’re expensive
80. Possibility of multiple births
81. Chances of getting carpel tunnel
82. They’ll cry on a plane and I like travelling
83. They nurse all the time
84. Struggle to breathe while pregnant
85. Can get bruised lungs
86. Hormones after birth can make you reek
87. They’re expensive
88. You have to raise it
89. You’ll have to look after the babies future kids
90. They’ll want money from you
91. Have to pay for they’re life / schooling
92. Possibly get a bigger car or house
(Source: Nina Rismondo)
The business owner took to TikTok to further describe some of her reasoning.
‘I don’t want one hole, I want two separate holes, I don’t want them to be split and I don’t want stitches. Simple,’ she said giving her reasons against number one, the ‘uni hole.’
Her 37th reason was no alcohol, smoking or drugs: ‘I like having fun, I’m not getting FOMO,’ she said, explaining that she doesn’t want to be sitting drinking water whilst her husband has fun.
Another one of her reasons was that she doesn’t want ‘ten strangers’ looking at her vagina.
‘Unless you’re paying me on Only Fans to look at my vagina, I don’t want you looking at my vagina. I especially don’t want like five people down there when my legs are spread and my baby’s trying to come out. No thank you.’
Her followers were quick to comment on her list.
’10/10 would listen to the list and each in-depth explain action on a podcast I have to pay for,’ one woman said.
However others pointed out that these are only possibilities.
‘Interesting list, many of these are may occur… the number one reason and only reason should be “because that’s my choice” with no explanation,’ one woman commented.