The sister of NRL star Dylan Walker has admitted brutally attacking a bouncer during a drunken night out.
Jade Walker had been refused re-entry to the Waterworks Hotel in Botany, south Sydney on February 21 after falling out with a friend.
Ms Walker, a hairdresser who works in Randwick, admitted punching the security guard, Jamie Lopes, several times in the back of the head.
Ms Walker kicked Mr Lopes in the back as he lay in a gutter. The brutal attack left the man with numerous injuries.
Jade Walker (pictured, far right) is the sister of Manly Sea Eagles star Dylan (centre) and has pleaded guilty to assault occasioning bodily harm
Ms Walker (pictured) is a hairdresser and was on a night out when the attack took place
She had previously pleaded not guilty, but admitted assault occasioning bodily harm at Downing Centre Local Court on Thursday, according to the Daily Telegraph.
Her 25-year-old footy star brother plays for the Manly Sea Eagles, and commands a $600,000 a year salary. He was not with his sister on the night in question.
Ms Walker is said to have yelled at Mr Lopes: ‘I’m going to smash you, c***’.
Ms Walker was enjoying a night out at Botany’s Waterworks Hotel (pictured), when police allege she became drunk and attacked a security guard
She then punched Mr Lopes in the head, continuing to shout at him as the pub doors closed.
When the security guard opened the door to ask her to move on, police facts state Ms Walker then ran back in and punched Mr Lopes in the back of the head.
Another fight broke out five minutes later, and resulted in Mr Lopes falling to the ground.
CCTV footage showed the security guard being held by his shirt on the ground while being repeatedly punched by Ms Walker, who kicked him several times – and again as he tried to stand and escape.
Jade Walker (pictured) admitted punching and kicking the security guard on a night out on February 21
She was allegedly so drunk police thought it would be too dangerous to interview her.
She was charged with assault occasioning bodily harm and re-entering a licensed premises without a reasonable excuse after being turned away.
Ms Walker is due to be sentenced on July 3.
In September 2018, Ms Walker – who is transgender – was cleared of all criminal wrongdoing after the violent death of her older boyfriend.
She was accused of breaking into the home of her boyfriend Gilbert Caetano in May before he allegedly received a fatal blow to the head.
Following the 51-year-old’s death Ms Walker was charged with manslaughter and aggravated breaking into a dwelling.
In 2018, Ms Walker was accused of breaking into the home of her boyfriend Gilbert Caetano (pictured) before he allegedly received a fatal blow to the head. All charges were dropped
But in court, all charges in relation to the death were dropped and Ms Walker, who was on bail, was allowed to walk free.
Prosecutors did not oppose either withdrawal in court, with a representative from the state’s Office of Public Prosecutions confirming the decision came following new forensic evidence.
‘Post mortem examinations showed that the death of the deceased was not caused by Ms Walker,’ the DPP spokeswoman said.
And according to the woman’s lawyer Brenda Duchen, the decision to withdraw the charges came following ‘a complete lack of evidence’ linking Ms Walker to the crime.
‘There simply wasn’t enough evidence against her, there was no evidence in fact,’ she told Daily Mail Australia.
The NRL star himself was in court in July 2019, but was found not guilty of assaulting his fiance Alexandra Ivkovic.
Police also dropped their application for an apprehended domestic violence order against the star.
Ms Walker (pictured) had all charges against her dropped in 2018 relating to the death of her older boyfriend, with prosecutors admitting she was not involved