The lululemon Summer Sale is here! Shop the bestselling Align leggings for 50% off and other gym essentials with HUGE markdowns
Products featured in this Mail Best article are independently selected by our shopping writers. If you make a purchase using links on this page, MailOnline may earn an affiliate commission.
With hints of warmer weather sweeping the country, many of us will be looking to take our workouts outside or at least invest in summer workout gear to power us through sweaty workouts.
The lululemon’s summer sale section is a brilliant place to find some lululemon bestsellers at low prices (think tank tops from just £19). Better still, the sale includes discounts on the hugely popular Align Leggings – now yours from just £44 (was £88).
Boost your yoga sessions with the lululemon Align Tank Top.
Powered by Nulu™ fabric, it feels weightless and buttery soft on the skin. The tight contours fit closely to your body so you can move in comfort, while the removable padding allows you to choose your support.
With a huge £54 off, these Power Thru leggings is a brilliant deal.
Designed to help you smash intense workouts, they’re made of fabric that helps resist snags from equipment, while the high rise waistband will give you extra in the front and super-high rise in the back.
Lululemon’s famous InStill High Rise Tights are now a huge £54 off in the summer sale. And with several colours to choose from you can invest for less.
Designed to give you that hugged feeling, you won’t have to interrupt your workout to hoick these up.
Those that hate sports bras may have found their new favourite with the Like a Cloud Bra.
Made with ‘marshmallowy-soft’ foam cups and supple fabric to keep you comfortable during your practice,this is a sports bra that’s comfortable enough to wear all day.
If you’re planning on soaking up the sun on summer runs, then these high-rise lined shorts are the perfect companion.
With extra room to move freely and a built-in liner to provide extra coverage, these even have a secret stash pocket in the liner.
Lululemon’s FIRST-EVER running shoe for women
- The lululemon Blissfeel running trainers have been designed specifically for women’s feet – taking into account women’s foot shape and gait.
- Features include a midfoot frame that supports the foot while running, a heel clip for additional support and a locked-in feel and even a pressure-mapped outsole that increases traction and flexibility.
- The result? Seriously comfortable and supportive, these will help push you through to that extra mile.
- It is worth noting that these come up small, so it’s best to go up a size.
- Women’s blissfeel Running Shoe, £138
lululemon Women’s blissfeel Running Shoe