It should come as no surprise that 2020 was a cosmically intense year. And while 2021 will have its own celestial twists and turns, it promises to bring inspiration and hope to us all. The new year will help us evolve with the times and move into the future wiser than ever—with the certitude of never making the same mistake twice. 2021 will not only bring us all a new mindset, but it will implement ideology that will bring the world together and unite countries across the globe.
Here, my horoscope predictions for 2021—including what each zodiac sign can expect for what should be a wonderful and exciting new year.
First, a rundown of all the astrological events that will create shake ups while shaping us in 2021:
- The North Node of Gemini is in Gemini, pushing us to find clarity in matters while moving toward greater understanding of life. This means that the South Node of Destiny will be in Sagittarius, which means we are releasing outdated philosophies.
- There will be four eclipses in 2021. These are action packed luminaries in the form of a Solar Eclipse, which is an intense New Moon, and a Lunar Eclipse, which is an energetically charged Full Moon. Each will bring major circumstances in situations and relationships to light. The Eclipses will occur on these dates: The Lunar Eclipse in Sagittarius on May 26th, Solar Eclipse in Gemini on June 10th, Lunar Eclipse in Taurus on November 19th, and a Solar Eclipse in Sagittarius December 4th.
- Mercury Retrograde will occur on January 30th to February 21st in Aquarius, May 29th to June 22nd in Gemini, and September 27th to October 23rd in Libra. During this time, we’ll change and evolve our innermost perspectives and ideology.
- A Venus Star Point in Aries on March 26th—when the Sun and Venus exactly connect with each other—will bring passions and desires to light.
- Tender Venus and action planet Mars align in Leo on July 13th, giving us the opportunity to move towards what we love most in life.
- Authoritative Saturn, which will be in Aquarius, and rebellious Uranus—which will be in Taurus for all of 2021—square off on February 17th, June 14th, and December 24th. Old structures will crumble, and new foundations will be built in their place during these dates.
- Lucky and intellectual Jupiter will move into dreamy Pisces from May 13th to July 28th, and then return to the humanitarian sign Aquarius until December 28th (when it re-enters Pisces). When Jupiter is in Aquarius, we’ll want to connect with others through humanitarian endeavors. Jupiter’s movement into Pisces, meanwhile, will expand our hearts and dreams.
- Venus Retrograde starts at the end of 2021 on December 19th in Capricorn, and lasts until January 29, 2022; it will move back into Sagittarius during the planetary moonwalk. During this retrograde, we will question whether or not we are valued by others, or if a seemingly lucrative financial opportunity is worth the investment. The main focus will be learning how to assert our needs and making sure we aren’t being taken for granted by others. By the end of the transit, our confidence will skyrocket from knowing and understanding our awesomeness.
And now, horoscopes for each zodiac sign in 2021:
Your sense of security will be challenged this year. Don’t fret—it’s not necessarily a bad thing. You’re redefining friendships and only giving your all to those who’ve proven to be true to you on February 17th, June 14th, and December 24th. Cutting ties with some acquaintances will be hard but necessary during the eclipses in May, June, and December. The good news is that once you let go of these peeps, you can surround yourself with positivity during the Venus Star Point on March 26th; this will form a magical alignment with your Sun and bring on a new entourage. This new crew will inspire you to take chances in the professional sphere of your life, when Venus retrograde commences on December 19th through the beginning of 2022.
Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes are coming your way, Taurus. Most of which you aren’t necessarily ready for, but will have to make. The Saturn and Uranus squares that occur on February 17th, June 14th, and December 24th will bring your career to new amazing heights—all of which you didn’t see coming. The sweet spot of 2021 occurs on July 13th, when Venus and Mars unite, steaming up the romance department and making you feel head over heels in love. The lunar eclipse, which aligns with your Sun sign on November 19th, is the best and only way to follow up this tender energy, as it’ll push you into 2022 with heart emoji eyes—but only if you allow yourself to be vulnerable with your crush/partner.
All eyes are on you, Gemini! The only issue is that you may not feel comfortable standing in the spotlight and being the center of attention. Fortunately, Jupiter lends a helping hand when it enters Pisces from May 13th to July 28th, and from December 28th into the new year. During this time, you’ll reach new professional heights and gain confidence to be in the limelight. The only twist is that Mercury’s backwards spin on your sun from May 29th to June 22nd might make you unsure of the next steps. All of the eclipses in 2021 leave you lost in emotion, urging you to release relationships and situations that no longer work for you. Out with the old, in with the new in 2021.
You’re taking back your power this year, which means that you aren’t letting anyone or anything stand in your way of success. The Venus Star Point, which occurs on March 26th, will raise your vibration with the public and bring an amazing work opportunity your way. The cosmos ensure a fruitful pay raise on July 13th, when Venus and Mars connect in the financial sector of your chart. Possibilities seem endless when Jupiter enters Pisces from May 13th to July 28th and on December 28th. Just be careful to not to burn the candle on both ends during the eclipses to maintain victory in professional and personal endeavors—a sentiment you’ll have to focus on during Venus’ backwards journey from December 19th into 2022.
Fasten your seatbelt: 2021 is gonna be a wild ride. The year kicks off big energy in the love department, followed by Mercury’s moonwalk through the relationship sector of your chart from January 30th to February 21st. While you’re head over heels in love with your current crush or significant other, an ex will peep in during the retrograde to stir up the drama; beware of a love triangle manifesting then. Your career is making major strides and unexpected shifts all year, particularly on February 14th, June 14th, and December 24th—with a raise coming your way on July 13th. A unique professional opportunity presents itself during the lunar eclipse on November 19th. Lean into it: Saying “yes” to all possibilities will elevate you to baller status.
Work is at the forefront of your cosmic vibe this year, as you will be catapulted into a dynamic professional project. The eclipses in May, June, and December will elevate your status and bring a highly anticipated promotion and raise your way. The only drawback to your successful year is that you’ll have to find balance in your life and give more energy to activities centered around self-care. You can’t possibly rule the world like fellow Virgo Beyoncé if you’re stressed out 24/7. Love is another highlight of 2021; you’ll want to give your all to another, when Jupiter waltzes through Pisces on May 13th to July 28th, and then again from December 28th onward—giving 2021 the fairytale ending you’ve been dreaming of.
You’re keeping the peace at all costs this year, putting the needs of everyone in your life before yours during the Venus Star Point on March 26th. As the summer rolls around, you’ll begin to feel as though you’re giving too much time to those in your social circle during Venus and Mars’ alignment in Leo. This will leave you wanting more appreciation from your crew, which you’ll totally receive. After all, you’re the glue who holds your squad together. Express these sentiments in July, before Mercury moonwalks over your Sun sign, making you notice issues in relationships from September 27th to October 23rd. 2021 ends with Venus pushing you to reassess your core needs, as it commences its planetary backstroke on December 19th.
It’s time to get deep! Being that you are known for your intense emotions, you won’t have an issue getting intimate during the eclipses in the spring and autumn. Pay attention to November 19th’s lunar eclipse, as you’ll want to reignite a former partnership or give more affection to existing relationships. Jupiter’s movement into Pisces from May 13th to July 28th and on December 28th will make creativity and romance extra dreamy; you’ll be inclined to take more risks then. Venus and Mars’ connection in the career sector of your chart on July 13th will push you to announce an unlikely professional alliance, which will rock your world for the better on February 14th, June 14th, and December 24th, when Saturn and Uranus square off.
Love is an ever confusing sentiment in 2021. The Venus Star Point, which occurs on March 26th, starts a new journey in fun and romance. As the North Node of Destiny galvanizes the relationship sector of your chart, you’ll pull in fate’s connections during the eclipses in May and December. The caveat is that elusive Neptune’s residence in the cosmos and Jupiter’s ingress into Pisces from May 13th to July 28th and December 28th onward will make you unsure about how to partner with others. Connecting with others through a spiritual practice like virtual yoga and meditation will help you move into such partnerships without fear and hesitation. Having a divine bond in partnerships will make committing less scary for your free spirit.
Real talk: 2020 was an extremely intense year for you; 2021 is going to be a lot easier. After riding the emotional roller coaster of the past year and implanting major changes into your life, you’re focusing your energies on building up your confidence now. The only caveat is Saturn and Uranus will push you to deal with old sentiments on February 14th, June 14th, and December 24th. Before you can take your power back, you’ll have to make up with friends who you’ve made feel less than stellar throughout the years. Owning your past mistakes will be essential to do during both eclipse seasons. Once you apologize and take accountability for your wrongdoings, your self-esteem will soar, as you will be karmically debt free.
If there’s one take away from 2021, it would be to stop being super hard on yourself. This sentiment will be hard to feel, due to expensive Jupiter and restrictive Saturn aligning on your Sun sign (they’ll cancel out the other’s cosmic energy, creating ambiguity in the next direction you should take in life). Austere Saturn and rebellious Uranus will push you out of your comfort zone on February 14th, June 14th, and December 24th; this energy will hit a high during the lunar eclipse on November 19th. Luckily, the eclipses in May and December will bring you some much needed TLC from friends. They’ll help guide you and stand by your side all year, reminding you to have more laughs and fun in the new year.
Your internal world is transforming this year, making your professional endeavors take a backseat to your personal life. The eclipses in May and December will push you to give more attention than ever to your home and family. When Jupiter aligns with your Sun sign from May 13th to July 28th and then again on December 28th, you will be able to attain success in all interpersonal relationships. This will help you thrive during the turbulence of eclipse season in the spring. As you swim into the last days of summer and fall, there will be a chance to do some deep inner healing that will bring you closer with your brood, allowing you to see that home is where your heart is in 2021.
For more stories like this, sign up for our newsletter.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io